Excotek Limited is committed to respecting individuals’ rights to privacy and to the protection of personal information.
This privacy notice applies to all personal information processing activities carried out by Excotek Ltd. The policy explains when and why we collect personal information about our customers, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
Who are we?
Excotek is an IT hardware supplier, services and support company, we are classed under GDPR regulations as a data controller. That means we decide how your personal data we receive is processed and for what purposes.
What is the reason we hold information about you?
The information we hold about you is for legitimate interests between our two companies for the benefit of transactional communication only.
How do we collect information from you?
We obtain information about you verbally or written when you raise a request or you place orders with us.
What type of information is collected from you?
The personal information we collect might include your name, address, email address and phone number.
How is your information used?
We may use your information to:
- Process orders that you have placed with us.
- Process quotations for our products or services.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us.
- Notify you of changes to our services.
- Send you communications that may be of interest to you. These may include order confirmations, quotation shipment notifications, and other business-related updates.
Who has access to your information?
Excotek Ltd requires access to personal information such as name, email address, delivery address, telephone number in order to process any orders. It is important to note:
- We will not sell your information to third parties
- We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes
It may be necessary to provide your details to a third party for the benefit of order fulfilment or contract completion only.
Under the GDPR, you have various rights in relation to our use of your data which may include:
- The right to request access to your personal data
- The right to rectify your personal data if you believe it to be inaccurate
- The right to request we erase your personal data if we no longer have a lawful ground to use it
In certain circumstances we may need to restrict these rights due to maintaining legal obligations.
If you wish to opt-out of excotek storing your personal data, you may email steve.minshull